National Hazing Prevention Week takes place September 19-23, 2022. There will be a focus for each day of the week for Chapters and individual members to learn more about anti-hazing practices and connect our Values to being anti-hazing. In the overview post options were given for Chapters to complete activities day-by-day or to incorporate a larger agenda item at the Chapter meeting for the week to complete all activities.
- Monday 9/18: Wear purple to recognize National Hazing Prevention Week
- Tuesday 9/19: Review the definition of hazing and actions to prevent hazing
- Wednesday 9/20: Discuss how to report hazing in the band, Chapter, and on campus
- Thursday 9/21: Connect anti-hazing practices to Tau Beta Sigma values
- Friday 9/22: Complete the “Anti-Hazing Pledge” and fill out the “Take a Stand” cards